Tuscan Pasta Salad
- 16 ounce bowtie pasta cooked and drained in cold water
- 1 7 ounce jar sun-dried tomatoes in oil drained
- 1 red bell pepper diced
- 1 6.5 ounce can sliced olives
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup basil chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry oregano
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 1 clove garlic
- black pepper to taste
In a large bowl combine pasta, sundried tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, spinach, basil, and parmesan cheese. Toss until combined.
To make the dressing: In a small bowl whisk olive oil, vinegar, water, salt, sugar, oregano, basil, garlic and salt and pepper.
Drizzle the dressing over the pasta salad and serve.